Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Tourniquet

Hola ! Actually, I don't have any idea to wrote here. Hmm, i don't know why but suddenly I hate my own friend. She's my best friend and I've started to hate her.

Oh Lord, please don't do this to me.

Hmm, aku nak cerita yang aku dah confess dekat hamba allah tu pasal hati aku. Dia okay, dia pun cakap don't worry. Dia tak akan pegi mana-mana. Thank god both of us still keep in touch. Well, that is a good thing isn't it ?

I don't know, lately I really depend on him. He cheer me up, he listen to me, he stay up till 2 3 am just to listen to me. Well I think that is his way of paying back because I do listen to his problem sometimes. Nahh, I don't think so. He's a nice guy. I got to admit it. He is a nice and good guy. Oh how I wish I'm his. God, hopefully he didn't read this post.

Another thing, my mum won't talk to me. It has been two days. Haish, I don't know what's wrong. She just keep silent. Oh mum, forgive me for all the mistakes I've done before. Please, do talk to me mum :(

p/s : I love u so much mother :(

No comments:

Post a Comment