Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shit happens.

Its saturday morning and 8th of January. I manage to seduce Zulhilmi for not going to work, LOLOLOL such an evil. I don't really had a topic for my entry actually. Oh yeah, its saturday and it had been 2 months since the last visit to my dental appointment, no wonder the doctor had been calling me few time 2 days ago to remind me about the appointment today. Sigh, susahnya dah pakai braces, tiap tiap bulan dating dengan doctor.

Poor Zulhilmi, study like shit but u failed, hmm, its okay darl, there's always another time for u too succeed. Make sure u focus on your final class and your final exam. Jangan main-main dah. I'll pray for u :) Mak aih, melebih plak aku macam aku ni girlfriend dia, *tak payah nak perasan la sue oi.


Okay, up to here, I don't know what am I suppose to said. Damn it, I really need to work on my writing skills, macam mana nak jadi English lecturer ni kalau English sendiri berterabur ? Sorry, lari topic, but as time goes by I just realise that no one read my blog, so its like me talking to myself or its just me expressing myself on a paper. Its not worth it asshole !! Haha, at least I don't feel stress out because I have a place for me to let it go.

Okay, I really need to go and mandi and get ready for appointment. Doctor garang wooah -.-

1 comment: