Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy 306 days boo, I love you.

Its 11.45 am, his out with his friends. Actually, I forgot that it's our 10th month anniversary. He texted me saying "lagi 15 minit our anniversary yang ke 10 ek?". Only then I take a look at the calendar and realize that today is 16th April, and our anniversary is on 17th April.

I'm amazed that I can hold on longer than I expected. I still remember how we met, how our first date goes on. I still can feel the first time he hold my hand gently. I still remember, the first time he make me wait for him. Haha, I never complained even though I got to wait him around 4 or 5 hours. I'm used to it.

Sayang, am sorry for all the wrong doing I've done. I know I let you down many times. I love you so much. Happy 10th Month Anniversary my old man, hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment