Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Will you, baby?

Do you still remember the first time we saw each other?  Do you remember the first time you hold tight my hand?  Do you still remember the first kiss you gave me?  Do you still remember the first time I step into the house?  Do you remember the first phone call we had?  Do you still remember how we met each other?

I remember all those thing I wrote above, hoping you remember all of them.  Hey, I know I did something wrong with you, I said something wrong to you, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.

I don't want to text you,
I don't want to call you,
I want to be in your arms,
   hold your hand
   feel your breath
   hear your heart
I want to be there, right next to you every single day and night.

I feel bad for what I did yesterday, I love you.

Listen to this baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment