Saturday, March 30, 2013

It's been awhile.

I haven't write for quite some time.  Before, I'll write whenever things hurt me, stressing me out and others.  But now, I prefer to keep it to myself and yet its making me suffer deep inside.  Its either I kept it to myself or I'll talk to Teah, Syira or Joe.  I don't know, but they know how to comfort me.  It does hurt when another man knows how to comfort you well when you are down and having problem with your partner.  

Sayang, seriously, I really miss the old you.  The one who always talk to me without looking at his phone while talking, the one who were mad at me when I'm playing with my phone when on a date, the one who always and never been mad at me.  

As time goes by, I actually like you now, but Like it better before.  Doesn't matter, as long as you love me, I will be there when you're on top, and I'll be there waiting to catch for you if you fall.  Just remember that I love you no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment