Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Random Emotional Post

Its been a while since the last time I wrote things here, I'm back here coz I have nowhere else to go and let all this feelings out.

Its been a while.  I should come here often, to write out whatever i feel in my heart.  So that at the end of the day, no one else get hurt.

I always ask people question, cause I don't want them to think I assume a lot of things.  But then, people always mistaken my question.  They always thought I only ask after I assumed.

Kenapa nak kena selalu jaga hati orang? Penat tau jaga hati orang, kadang-kadang sampai hati sendir tak terjaga. 

Kadang-kadang pelik dengan tingkah laku manusia ni, dia tak suka orang cakap macam-macam, cakap bukan-bukan, yet dia buat benda yang sama to other people.

Sometimes all I want to say is Get the hell out of my face and fuck off!

No comments:

Post a Comment